Monday, December 28, 2009

Mdf Primer Paint For MDF Cabinet Doors That Will Have A Hard Smooth Finish?

Paint for MDF cabinet doors that will have a hard smooth finish? - mdf primer

I'm new cabinet doors in MDF painting and want a white color that dries to a hard surface is smoother.
I'm priming the doors with Bin Primer Sealer (lacquer base), several layers of primer, sanding between each, but you do not know what color to use in order for the coating.
I've tried to do some samples for the top layer is air-conditioned and with a foam roller:
- Tried Glidden Evermore interior semi-gloss latex - dried without problems, looked good, but I can just scratching the surface with your fingernail;
- Tried Glidden Porch and foot oil polyurethane - on a final journey from Nice dry, but too light and not too soft.
I know that spray paint would be best, but I can do.
Can someone me a satin matte color that dries to a smooth surface and lasts?
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment