Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shoulder Blade Pain From Golf Shoulder Blade Pain HELP!?

Shoulder Blade Pain HELP!? - shoulder blade pain from golf

I reversed (left) shoulder pain. It all started when I left the golf range. When he returned, my club all the way through the feeling that I was a muscle pull in my shoulder blade.

As the days went by, do not stop the pain. I found that the more I can move my shoulder pain was worse and he would pour out on the front of the chest. When you inhale a deep breath and I feel like a pressure build-up on the side and front of my chest (on the same side of my shoulder blade Hurt). The past month and it still hurts.

I found that my shoulder hurts when I stretch my arm. (no, while her long, but when I again) on my page. What is possible? broken or sprained a muscle? anything that helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment