Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Computer Case Check Model Can Someone Help Me Find Parts For An EZ4000 Computer?

Can someone help me find parts for an EZ4000 computer? - computer case check model

Hello, if I have a computer model EZ4000 into a new motherboard and a new set, especially ... I do not know where to get parts for it. The manufacturer is not known, I consider, Google and found nothing. the old parties do not have the name of the manufacturer. And basically everything that I wanted to buy a pair of sleeves for the unit.
BTW I checked eBay and Newegg can someone help me here

1 comment:

Lane O said...

A single case of purchase of new equipment that is not very fancy, but it is a new day.

The best one that can accommodate ATX (where he also meets MicroATX and other things).

As follows:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

If you need parts of the motherboard and others, please contact me through this yahoo account and I can set a list of tracks (I hope).

Post a Comment