Monday, January 4, 2010

Ho Striker Kneeboard Is A Body Glove Signature Series Kneeboard Any Good?

Is a Body Glove Signature Series kneeboard any good? - ho striker kneeboard

I always had Kneeboards HO (EDGE, Striker, Joker, etc.) when I was younger, but I found a Kneeboard Body Glove Signature Series (yellow, black and white graphics) and it seems that the board very nice! It is very beautiful, like HO committees and has a deep cushion of Nice with a 3 "thick straps. Someone Kneeboard these tips before and if so, what to do and is comparable to HO tables?

2 comments:

George G said...

I never used, but I saw the form online and seems unagile something. It is very short and very broad. And I think HO are the best

George G said...

I never used, but I saw the form online and seems unagile something. It is very short and very broad. And I think HO are the best

Post a Comment