Monday, January 11, 2010

Tram Flap Reconstruction What Would You Think If A Woman Had A Tram-flap Procedure (putting Fat Into Breasts To Increase Size)instead?

What would you think if a woman had a tram-flap procedure (putting fat into breasts to increase size)instead? - tram flap reconstruction

Breast implants? She had her breasts a little slack, because he has gained considerable weight of a drug and thus lost. Is it better to have conferred the greatest natural breasts of a fat? What about a breast lift?

2 comments:

LA said...

I met a woman who had performed the procedure, looking fat and breast look good 100 + + + + real time to make than my friends w / implants - but not an error, I also found some beautiful natural implants, I believe that research is the key to a reasonable size and please research and find a good doctor before you can cut someone. Minimum 5

traciabr... said...

I personally do not think it could actually save the fat in the breasts, they are bigger, but I think it would be the right way, especially in breast implants. Breast implants are dangerous because they can not escape, and something like that. Fat is, of course. I have nothing to do any reading on this point, that's what I think.

Post a Comment