Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hydrogen Peroxide And Genital Herpes I'm Pretty Scared, Could This Be Genital Herpes?

I'm pretty scared, could this be genital herpes? - hydrogen peroxide and genital herpes

Friday, I was very good. Today I went to the toilet and I noticed something right on my penis. It is a very small, some, like a button. When I saw this, I started to freak out and of course I thought the worst. I am a virgin and had done nothing, the sexual union with another person. This is the first time such a thing has happened. I have tried to implement alcohol and hydrogen peroxide to stations. After the use of hydrogen peroxide, which began a little fizz. Is there some way to tell whether it could be herpes or not. I just want some basic information before the doctor.

6 comments:

DanceGur... said...

Never use alcohol or hydrogen peroxide in the penis! EVER!

beautifu... said...

If you do not care about empty contracting a disease because you have received sex herpes in the region. A single him know that my doctor told me not to shave on the stairs and throws many infections in this region. A should't have to do more! We can only ingrown hairs or acne with him. Since many people have taken in the areas of acne ever. How many people have, as acne all other parts of the body.

OzNana said...

If you have never done anything sexual with another person, it is highly unlikely that you have herpes. You really need to see a doctor to talk to you to calm this point. Try not to be ashamed of. The doctor has seen anything like it.

black rose said...

likely that your acne. They burn when you put alcohol or peroxide, in addition to iodine schedule, LOL

If you herpes if you have fever and pain, know you'll!

Damarla R said...

This could be a normal grain. If you are unsure one done.Since VDRL blood Havn "There was no sex, I do not think there should be no problem.

Danny boy said...

Why would alcohol on your penis.

Post a Comment