Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shitzu Broken Blood Vessel In Eye Sudden Death In My Dog? [please Helppp!!]?

Sudden death in my dog? [please helppp!!]? - shitzu broken blood vessel in eye

I have a shitzu poodle puppies, half and half, the 1 and 1 / 2 was the best puppyy never, never have any health problems, I was always with her, and left him in the head [I live in a street Commuter] never going to the street, and I went to her food while they get with the neighbors dog outside. The neighbors dog came into the house for my dog to be himself was active when I looked out the window was down, I called the window because he wanted me at the window to see with food, hehe. not stirred. I looked to see if they breathe and I thought it was but I was deffenitly it imagening. I searched for their dead. Wheen the field where he was training to be a little blood from his ears and nose, head, but it deffenitland was not hit by a car because they do not beat anywere, not broken bones. I can not last long without knowing my child to live, my everything is dead. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment